Can Outpatient Addiction Treatment Be As Beneficial As In-Patient?
How Can Outpatient Treatment Be Beneficial For Your Substance Abuse Treatment
The classic example of an addiction treatment program is the in-patient program that involves the initial detox, as well as a few weeks or even a few months of addiction therapy in a residential facility. But a lot of people who need addiction treatment often don’t get it because they feel that they cannot put their lives on hold for that long. They can’t afford to take the time off work, and many would lose their job if they tried to be gone that long. They can’t find someone to care for their children, or to watch over their house. Many people just can’t step away from their lives for that long to make such an intensive treatment program work for them.
Fortunately, there are plenty of high-quality, Buckeye outpatient addiction treatment programs that can be just as beneficial as in-patient programs. You just need to do your research and find the best outpatient program available in your area.
Benefits Of Outpatient Addiction Treatment Programs
There are several benefits of a good outpatient addiction treatment program, but these benefits vary by the individual and the program. Everyone has different needs, and everyone will respond differently to individual programs. However, some of the general benefits of outpatient programs include:
- Allow you to enjoy the comforts and convenience of living at home. If you find an outpatient program that offers telehealth options, you can even enjoy therapy in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- Enjoy more freedom of movement and choice throughout your program
- Apply the skills and techniques you learn in therapy to your life in real time. This gives you the chance to strengthen your skills under the guidance of counselors.
- Learn how to cultivate mindfulness and overall wellness alongside your recovery program
- Remain in close contact with your friends and support network throughout your program
- Meet other people going through recovery, helping you to get guidance from those who have been through similar struggles and to build your support network
- Get access to addiction therapy that will help you resolve the core issues that led to your addiction
- Choose from several types of addiction treatment, allowing you to tailor your program to your specific preferences and needs
- Get medication-assisted treatment, as needed
- Submit to random drug testing for increased accountability
Of course, when you attend an outpatient drug treatment program, you also have the ability to keep working and meeting your other responsibilities so that you don’t have to experience big disruptions. You can get all the counseling, medication therapy, and ongoing support you need while continuing in your normal routine. That can help you to incorporate what you learn as you go, so that there is no shock when you leave an in-patient program and go home. You will put what you learn in place as you go, which can increase your chances of success.
Finding The Right Outpatient Addiction Treatment Program To Meet Your Needs
You likely have plenty of options for Fountain Hills outpatient addiction treatment programs in your area. If you are looking at telehealth programs, your options will increase exponentially. It’s important that you spend some time learning about the different options to ensure that you are selecting a program that will best meet your needs. Learn about the approach that the program takes, what services are offered, and what ongoing supports are available. Read reviews from people who have completed the program. Schedule a meeting with one of the therapists. The more you are able to do ahead of time, the more sure you can be that you are choosing a program that will give you the best possible chances of success.
Visit a Professional Addiction Treatment Center In Glendale
Corebella Health and Wellness offers highly rated outpatient addiction treatment options in the Glendale and Tempe areas, as well as telehealth options that can be accessed from anywhere. We offer a wide range of treatment options and support to ensure that our clients are successful in their journey to live a healthy life. We also offer wellness services, such as nutrition therapy and hormone replacement therapy. We have a suboxone doctor who can prescribe medication-assisted therapy, as well. Contact or visit us in Glendale or Tempe today to learn more about our services and how we can help you create the healthy new life you want.
Corebella Health & Wellness
6565 E Greenway Parkway Suite 102,
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Office: (602) 649-0677